Welcome to my blog!
My name is Elle and I am a survivor, I have PTSD.
PTSD, or Post-Traumatic Stress disorder, is a type of anxiety disorder that can occur after experiencing an emotional trauma.
This blog is a way for me to simply be myself. To be Elle.
I was diagnosed with PTSD rather quickly. It’s been a long process. And in the end I don’t want what happened to redefine me. I simply want to be me.
I am happily married. I have children and pets.
You can email me at email@example.com
10 Random Things About Me
- I love the color purple, mainly lilac
- I’m a VW person (seriously we own 4)
- I’ve been trying to stop biting my nails since I was 5 (yeah I know)
- I collect Legos, specifically Lego Mini Figures. I use them as a coping mechanism for my PTSD
- I’m half Korea, quarter German, and quarter French.
- I can understand why Brittany Spears cut her hair, because one day I did and it’s freeing
- I paint, love painting. Oil gives it’s texture, but I prefer water or acrylic.
- I hate talking on the phone, I prefer texting
- I love to read. I read several books a day, like 5-6 300 pg books.
- I hate the deafening silence of the lull of conversation and I’m likely to babble